Friday, January 18, 2013

Accomplishments...

I did something today. Something I'm very proud of, that doesn't happen entirely often.  I finished a project.  In an incredibly timely manner.  My "unicorn barf" blanket.  Again, excuse my loving nickname, but I think it's fitting... Here it is though!!!!

(EDIT: I've been told that my loving nickname is not fitting.  Crazy bright rainbow stripes is equally true though.)

It's about 4 feet in diameter, and is such a fun patterned blanket.  It was so easy, just working in rounds, and if I had actually worked on it diligently, I would have finished it in about a week and a half, tops.  Since it was just an occasional project, it took about a month.  Still! It's done.  Still a few more projects to finish up, as well as a few more up my sleeve... I'll keep you posted lovelies! What are you working on?

Here's a couple gorgeous views from my life, lately.  So blessed to live where I do.


Aren't they amazing? Sunrises are really getting me lately.  And don't worry--I wasn't driving.  Mr. IT was behind the wheel and I was busy snapping pictures.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment