Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Granny Spiral

I recently went to the store, and FINALLY bought a big plastic tub to hold all my yarn in. Simply doing that, and not having yarn in like (literally.) 7 different places throughout the house, seemed to motivate me.  So I pulled out an old project that I started ages ago, put down, and stopped working on. It's one that I personally love. It's bright, a little funky, and really fun.  I'll post more pictures as it moves along, which (hopefully!) will be rather quickly.  The best thing about the granny spiral stitch is that with each round of 3 colors, another 3+ inches are added to the edges.  It builds upon itself quickly.  I think it might *pop* a little more if there were 2 dark colors and one light, instead of 2 light and one dark. but still. The visual effect is awesome.



And, as per usual... Evil Kitty is monitoring my progress. It would appear he's feeling neglected or something. 

More soon! I want to get this wrapped up and move on to some other fun ideas that are brewing in my head!


No comments:

Post a Comment